Thomas and Robin summarise the advice they have been given about teaching remotely.
So much has happened in such a short time, Thomas and Robin decide to talk to some experts about how to support their students remotely. YouTube is a great resource, but also Physics teachers all over the World are cooperating and sharing. The podcast scrapes the surface of this but we get some good advice along the way.
- Physics Online
- Primrose Kitten’s website and her YouTube Channel
- Gorilla Physics
- Science Shorts
- Physics Pandemic Pedagogy (request access)
- Helen’s Simulations – please register and comment/vote.
- Bernard Rand’s OCS A-Level Resources
- Simulations in Flash from Emma
- webwhiteboard simple, free whiteboard
- IoP Spark
Please share ideas or successes – or indeed questions – on our Facebook Page: https://fb.me/physicstp . You can also message us via our website contact form at the.physicsteachingpodcast.com, Twitter @physicstp, email using the address given in the podcast (if we remember), you could even email us an autio file if you are feeling really keen.
- Season 5: Crescents by Ketsa.
- Seasons 3 and 4: Disco Sheik by Podington Bear.
- Seasons 1 and 2: One legged equilibrist polka by Circus Homunculus.
- Occasionally we also use Cantina Rag by Jackson F. Smith.
The music is used under the Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 International License