A short chat about the joy of teaching classic ideas with simple props like light boxes, mirrors and lenses.
Now we’d better get back to that CAG marking.
- Colour and Colour Filters (YouTube – Physics Online)
- Feynman and a mirror (YouTube)
- Sorry, at the time of publishing we can’t find a link for the official jelly lens stuff, but here is how to make lenses with normal jelly.
Please share ideas or successes – or indeed questions – on our Facebook Page: https://fb.me/physicstp . You can also message us via our website contact form at the.physicsteachingpodcast.com, Twitter @physicstp, email using the address given in the podcast (if we remember), you could even email us an autio file if you are feeling really keen.
- Season 5: Crescents by Ketsa.
- Seasons 3 and 4: Disco Sheik by Podington Bear.
- Seasons 1 and 2: One legged equilibrist polka by Circus Homunculus.
- Occasionally we also use Cantina Rag by Jackson F. Smith.
The music is used under the Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 International License