We made it to Episode two! Thank you for coming back, or a very warm welcome if you’ve just joined us. In this episode:
- Secret identity: Robin finally gets round to introducing himself
- Out of this world: Thomas tells Robin about the recent exomoon discovery
- Goldfinger: Thomas will not make it as a Bond villain. He couldn’t pop a balloon with the school’s 1mW laser. Can you help him in his quest?
- A New Hope: We talk to Imogen, a first year Physics teacher, about the joy of doing something new in the classroom.
- Journey and Destination: Imogen explains her path to teaching, what she is enjoying and some of the challenges she faces
- Stores and transfers: Thomas’ cracking contraption – or continuous flow calorimeter, if you like – gets the podcast once-over
We are so looking forward to you joining the discussion, so please share ideas or successes on our Facebook Page – https://fb.me/physicstp . You can also message us via our website https://the.physicsteachingpodcast.com, Twitter @physicstp, email using the form below (or the address given in the podcast) or by leaving a voice memo using WhatsApp or Telegram to the phone number in our Twitter profile (don’t call the number, nobody will answer, just hold down the microphone icon and speak your message). Don’t forget to tell us your name because we may use your audio in a future episode.
We have really enjoyed making this podcast for you and want to make you a part of it in future so please don’t be afraid of getting in touch: physics teachers are our very favourite people in the world… or indeed the planet-moon system rotating around its common centre of gravity. Time for bed!
The music in this episode is One legged equilibrist polka by Circus Homunculus.
Please share ideas or successes – or indeed questions – on our Facebook Page: https://fb.me/physicstp . You can also message us via our website contact form at the.physicsteachingpodcast.com, Twitter @physicstp, email using the address given in the podcast (if we remember) or by leaving a voice memo using WhatsApp or Telegram to the phone number in our Twitter profile, +44 7898 814716 (don’t call the number, nobody will answer, just hold down the microphone icon and speak your message or upload an mp3 or ogg). Don’t forget to tell us your name because we may use your audio in a future episode.